Beautiful 2nd floor condo
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom, Sleeps 8
Waterscape, a premier family condominium complex on Okaloosa Island, just might be one of the most breathtaking pieces of property on the Gulf Coast. Situated between Destin and Fort Walton Beach, two of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States, Waterscape is right on the beach. You’ll savor the feel of the Gulf breeze on your skin as you revel in all of the amenities this condominium offers.
Spaciousness reigns supreme at Waterscape. Two bedrooms, a master with a king-sized bed and a second with a queen, comfortably accommodate four people while two twin beds occupy a bunk area. The kids will love this! It is even possible to expand the accommodations to eight with the queen-sized sleeper sofa. Such a vast living space makes it possible for you to include the entire family in that vacation you have been dreaming about.
A second-floor unit with direct walk out to upper pool, Waterscape B214 is elegantly apportioned with the finest furnishings of the highest quality. Nine-foot ceilings and crown molding really open up the space and add a feeling of sheer luxury. The 2BR/2.5BA unit also affords a washer and dryer as well as Wi-Fi. Everything you need to vacation in complete comfort is present in this pristine condo.
Imagine how nice it would be to step outside of the master or second bedroom and have your morning coffee on the huge patio that faces the Gulf. Is there any better way to watch the sun come up? When it’s time for breakfast, the kitchen has stunning granite countertops and a breakfast bar as well as gorgeous stainless steel appliances.
Features of our Waterscape condo:
• Online booking
• Carefree check in allows you to go right to your unit
• Electronic locks so no keeping up with keys
• 1207 square feet of living space
• Covered patio with table and chairs
• Living room comfortably seats 8
• Queen sleeper sofa in living room
• Dining Area seats 6
• Fully equipped Kitchen with appliances, dishes and cookware
• King bed and a Flat Screen TV in Master
• Master Bath with large shower
• 2nd bedroom has 2 Queen beds
• 2nd bath with a tub and seperate shower
• WIFI throughout
• Full Size washer and dryer
In total, the Waterscape complex has over 10,000 square feet of amenities across its delightfully landscaped grounds. This includes a fitness center overlooking the zero-entry pool, conference and game rooms, and play areas for toddlers and children, all monitored 24/7 by onsite security.
World-class amenities are in no short supply at Waterscape. You can enjoy one of three blue swimming pools or take a trip down the lazy river. Perhaps your idea of a peaceful day is sitting by the waterfall. U-shaped buildings surround a vast courtyard that will tempt you to have a family barbecue on one of the many grills. After dinner the children can play on the playground or you can take the family for a long walk on the beach. 490 feet of gorgeous beachfront will afford some spectacular sights, especially during the morning sunrise. At night, the floor-to-ceiling windows in each unit might even stir the fires of romance as you sit appreciating the Gulf Coast and the wonderful quiet time with your significant other.
For the more adventurous, thrilling beach activities are in no short supply. Parasailing, jet skiing, wind surfing, and boat rentals are all available, or just relax under the beach umbrella with a good book.
Waterscape, on Okaloosa Island, features:
– Online Booking
– No hassle Check-in. Unique Door Code allows guest to go directly to condo at 4:00pm (Central)
– Beach Service Included (March-October). Note that not all Waterscape condos include Beach Service with Guest Rentals
– Free Wi-Fi Included
– More than 10,000 square ft. of amenities
– 10 ft. Waterfall between 2 levels of the court yard
– Zero-Entry Pool.
– Children’s Splash Pad with Sunken Pirate Ship & Water Toys.
– Large Free Form Pool, 2 Hot Tubs, & a LAY-Z River
– Play area for Toddlers & Children
– Fitness Center overlooking Zero-Entry Pool
– Multiple Outdoor Grills throughout the Pool Decks
– A splash pad with water toys and a pirate ship
– An arcade and game room
– Beach-entry pool
– Conference room
– Gated Parking Deck
– Onsite Security
– Fronting 490 feet of Spectacular Beach along the Emerald Coast
– and much more!!!!
Waterscape’s location is ideal! On Fort Walton Beach’s scenic Okaloosa Island, you are only six miles from downtown Destin. Nearby attractions include shopping centers, restaurants, museums, golf, and plenty of places to fish. There are several excellent restaurants within a walking distance. Some of the favorite restaurants in the area are Asiago’s skillet, Burrito Del Sol, The Crab Trap, The Black Pearl and Ali’s Bistro, and more world-class restaurants are close by.
All will enjoy Big Kahuna Water Park, The Track Recreation Center, the Gulfarium, miniature golf, and more. Otherwise, there is always plenty of shopping, great eats, golf and fishing within walking distance. If you are looking for some educational activities there are also a couple of museums close by. Air Force Armament Museum and the Indian Temple Mound and Museum are both interesting and entertaining. No matter what you are looking for in a vacation, this spot is sure to deliver.
This Waterscape Condominium offers the opportunity for an unforgettable beach vacation for the whole family.
Your dream vacation is just a click or phone call away.