Beautiful 3rd floor condo
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom, Sleeps 8
Our condo is a two bedroom two bath beach residence with a kid friendly bunk area that sleeps up to 8 comfortably because all the rooms and the living area are quite large. You find our balcony views of this beautiful resort to be really wonderful. We located right near the WATERFALL so you get this amazing falling water sound particularly at night. Our condo is decorated for maximum comfort. We wanted to create the feel of home at the beach. We also wanted to make this a home away from home for us and for our guests. We’ve just added new beds in each of the bedrooms to make your stay even more comfortable! We have even included beach service which is available from March 1 through October 31. We really work hard to keep our condo a welcoming place for our guests. In the last year or so we’ve done the following:
• Added a new sleeper sofa and loveseat
• Added new KING and QUEEN mattresses
• Installed NEW carpet throughout
• Completely repainted the condo so that it’s fresh and ready
We hope you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this wonderful beach environment. Here are some more interesting features of our beach residence:
• Carefree check-in so you can go right to this residence once you’re in town
• Over 1200 Square Feet of Living Space on the 3rd floor
• 100+ Square Feet of Balcony
• The Living room comfortably seats 5 with a NEW Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Living Room includes a 50+” FLAT SCREEN TV
• Dining Area comfortably seats 8
• Kitchen has granite counter tops with a stainless steel double sink and disposal
• Fully equipped Kitchen includes microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffeemaker
• Master Bedroom has KING bed and a FLAT SCREEN TV, and you can access the balcony from the Master
• Master Bath has a garden tub and separate shower and a double vanity
• 2nd Master has a QUEEN and a Flat Screen TV
• The 2nd bath also has a garden tub and separate shower
• There is a kid-friendly bunk area with a half bath adjacent to it.
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is washer/dryer conveniently located in the unit
We picked Waterscape B314 because it offers us a conveniently located yet quiet beachfront location in resort that is designed to be convenient for guests with some nice amenities. We think you’ll agree that Waterscape B314 can be your beach home away from home, where you and your family to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. If you want to make sure your family has the beach vacation you all deserve, give our rental manager a call or an email as soon as you can.
In total, the Waterscape complex has over 10,000 square feet of amenities across its delightfully landscaped grounds. This includes a fitness center overlooking the zero-entry pool, conference and game rooms, and play areas for toddlers and children, all monitored 24/7 by onsite security.
World-class amenities are in no short supply at Waterscape. You can enjoy one of three blue swimming pools or take a trip down the lazy river. Perhaps your idea of a peaceful day is sitting by the waterfall. U-shaped buildings surround a vast courtyard that will tempt you to have a family barbecue on one of the many grills. After dinner the children can play on the playground or you can take the family for a long walk on the beach. 490 feet of gorgeous beachfront will afford some spectacular sights, especially during the morning sunrise. At night, the floor-to-ceiling windows in each unit might even stir the fires of romance as you sit appreciating the Gulf Coast and the wonderful quiet time with your significant other.
For the more adventurous, thrilling beach activities are in no short supply. Parasailing, jet skiing, wind surfing, and boat rentals are all available, or just relax under the beach umbrella with a good book.
Waterscape, on Okaloosa Island, features:
– Online Booking
– No hassle Check-in. Unique Door Code allows guest to go directly to condo at 4:00pm (Central)
– Beach Service Included (March-October). Note that not all Waterscape condos include Beach Service with Guest Rentals
– Free Wi-Fi Included
– More than 10,000 square ft. of amenities
– 10 ft. Waterfall between 2 levels of the court yard
– Zero-Entry Pool.
– Children’s Splash Pad with Sunken Pirate Ship & Water Toys.
– Large Free Form Pool, 2 Hot Tubs, & a LAY-Z River
– Play area for Toddlers & Children
– Fitness Center overlooking Zero-Entry Pool
– Multiple Outdoor Grills throughout the Pool Decks
– A splash pad with water toys and a pirate ship
– An arcade and game room
– Beach-entry pool
– Conference room
– Gated Parking Deck
– Onsite Security
– Fronting 490 feet of Spectacular Beach along the Emerald Coast
– and much more!!!!
Waterscape’s location is ideal! On Fort Walton Beach’s scenic Okaloosa Island, you are only six miles from downtown Destin. Nearby attractions include shopping centers, restaurants, museums, golf, and plenty of places to fish. There are several excellent restaurants within a walking distance. Some of the favorite restaurants in the area are Asiago’s skillet, Burrito Del Sol, The Crab Trap, The Black Pearl and Ali’s Bistro, and more world-class restaurants are close by.
All will enjoy Big Kahuna Water Park, The Track Recreation Center, the Gulfarium, miniature golf, and more. Otherwise, there is always plenty of shopping, great eats, golf and fishing within walking distance. If you are looking for some educational activities there are also a couple of museums close by. Air Force Armament Museum and the Indian Temple Mound and Museum are both interesting and entertaining. No matter what you are looking for in a vacation, this spot is sure to deliver.
This Waterscape Condominium offers the opportunity for an unforgettable beach vacation for the whole family.
Your dream vacation is just a click or phone call away.