Welcome to Southern Tide, a spacious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home in the tranquil Lake District, where calming decor, expansive porches and the open-concept living and kitchen area welcome you to unwind.
With the ability to accommodate up to 10 guests, entertaining friends and family in the spacious kitchen is easy with granite countertops, custom cabinetry and a counter bar. Bask in the natural outdoor beauty of Watercolor and sip your morning coffee on the first floor screened porch or second-story swing bed with plenty of seating for the whole family. Spend the rest of the day taking in the rays or swimming and soaking in the famous Frog Pool, one of five community pools in WaterColor that is just moments from your abode. 117 Bluejack is a short 15 minute walk to the Watercolor town center which makes for a brief GEM car ride if you want to get there quick! With the ability to act like a car and still have the wind in your face, the GEM car is an ideal way to grocery shop, explore nearby shops and restaurants or park at the beach. Who needs a car? You’re on island time, now!
Check availability and book with Luxury Properties Vacation Rentals today.
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed (2), Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Double Vanity, Garden Tub, Shower, Walk -In Closet
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Bunk Bed (2 twins) with An Additional Full Size Trundle (4), Shared Bathroom
- Queen Sleeper Sofa (2)
- 4 Seater GEM Car
- Gas Grill
- New living room couches and chairs
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Twin size swing bed on the 1st floor
- Three Large Screened Porches; one located on the second floor
- Great Outdoor Space
- Near Community Pool
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves