Dunes of Panama B407
For 6 years this has been the fastest booking unit on vrbo at Dunes because of high quality unit at low price. Awesome view, parking spot, fully updated, massage chair, free in season beach service ($180 value), and much more (see below list). Fully renovated Jan 2015, place looks great.Unit is pet friendly as well
This is the best value at Dunes of Panama. A top flight condo at below market pricing.
In addition to stunning gulf views from our 4th floor beachfront condo (with large balcony off living and master bedroom), and the regular Dunes amenities, we have unique amenities to make your vacation special:
- New 2015 condo comes with free beach service (2 loungers and umbrella).
- Condo comes with one of a handful of assigned parking spots right underneath the building.
- Sanyo Shiatsu massage chair for unwinding after a day of beach fun. This top of the line relaxation machine has been a big hit.
- New in 2015: pretty much floors, cabinets, appliances, countertops, paint and most furnishings.
- Upgraded Balcony furniture. We are one of the few units in PCB that doesn't have that cheapo stuff from view in style and comfort.
- Our three flat screen TV’s (42”, and two 32”) come with a library of DVDs (including Disney and cartoons for the kids). Some absentee investor owned units actually have tube TVs, seriously.
- Wireless connection in room.
- Super upgrade sleeper sofa is actually made to sleep humans with a six inch mattress (not standard 3-4) and trampoline suspension to further keep you off support bars.
- Unlocked owner's closet with beach stuff. Check before you buy at Walmart.
- Three inch thick binder with menus from all the local restaurants for your dining pleasure. Our guests have graciously added menus et al., from their favorite places.
- A cupboard of board and party games, cards, for evening pleasure. Beach toys in owner's closet.
- Full sized water heater (not a condo miniature) so you don’t run out of hot water. Have stayed with 8 people and never run out of hot water!
- Virtually nothing in condo is older than 2011, most newer. Fully stocked kitchen supplies (down to the last measuring spoon) replaced along with most furnishings.
Top of the line pillowtop King Mattress in master bedroom; again this defies general rental unit practice of putting in the cheapest, hardest (thus the most durable) mattress available.
- The usual stuff too; king bed, two fulls, pull out couch, fully equipped kitchen with fridge/icemaker and dishwasher, washer/dryer, new small appliances, flat screen LCD TVs, huge balcony.
-Allows dogs up to 25lbs
We believe that we have one of the best 2 BRs available at Dunes of Panama, certainly in terms of the actual building and location, location within the building, and in the dozens of special touches and unique amenities that we (as former PCB renters ourselves), believe we would most appreciate in a vacation rental ourselves. If you've ever rented a beach vacation condo and said 'I wish they had this' -- that is how we put our condo together. So you'll find the stuff that perhaps might not occur to an absentee landlord that doesn't use the place. If our guests think something is missing, we have a guest book that they can make suggestions so we can constantly improve.
We are on the fourth floor of the coveted “B” building. The B building isn’t the newest building, but it has an unobstructed view of both the beach and two of the three pools and there are only 40 units in the building. It is closest to most of the amenities (pools, tennis courts). It is physically possible, I suppose, to get a unit that is geographically closer to the beach, but you're splitting hairs over 20 steps or so. Not scientific, but polling the stay every year crowd say B building is their favorite.