Welcome to Waterscape A525!
Our condo is a two-bedroom two bath beach residence with a kid friendly bunk area that sleeps up to 8 comfortably because all the rooms and the living area are quite large. Our condo is decorated for maximum comfort. We wanted to create the feel of home at the beach. We also wanted to make this a home away from home for us and for our guests. We have even included beach service that is available from March 1 through October 31. We hope you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this wonderful beach environment:
Here are some more interesting features of our beach residence:
• Carefree check-in so you can go right to this residence once you’re in town
• Free Beach Service from March 1 – October 31
• Over 1200 Square Feet of Living Space on the 5th floor
• The Living room comfortably seats 5 with Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Living Room includes a large 40”+ flat screen TV
• Dining Area seats 6
• Kitchen has granite counter tops with a stainless-steel double sink and disposal
• Fully equipped Kitchen includes microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffeemaker
• Master Bedroom has KING bed, a sitting area and a 32” flat screen TV
• Master Bath has a combination tub/shower and double vanity
• 2nd Master with a KING bed and a Flat Screen TV
• The 2nd bath has a combination tub/shower
• There is a kid-friendly bunk area
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is washer/dryer conveniently located in the unit
We picked Waterscape A525 because it offers us a conveniently located yet quiet beachfront location in resort that is designed to be convenient for guests with some nice amenities. We think you’ll agree that Waterscape A525 can be your beach home away from home, where you and your family to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. If you want to make sure your family has the beach vacation you all deserve, give our rental manager a call or an email as soon as you can.
More about Waterscape
Imagine one of the area's most luxurious beachfront condominiums with every amenity desired, plus three beautiful blue swimming pools, waterfall and a lazy river. These beautiful U-shaped buildings surround a dramatic split-level courtyard that is the setting for great family fun with two hot tubs, barbecue grills, trellis-covered tables, children's playground and 490 feet of pristine beach. Each unit at Waterscape is angled to maximize the breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico through the floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows.
Waterscape's location is ideal! On Fort Walton Beach's scenic Okaloosa Island, you are only six miles from downtown Destin. There are several excellent restaurants within a walking distance. Tons of shopping, golf, fishing, and more world-class restaurants are close by. All will enjoy Big Kahuna Water Park, The Track Recreation Center, the Gulfarium, museums, miniature golf, and more. On the beach, you can go a little wild with nearby parasailing, jet skiing, and wind surfing, or just relax under the beach umbrella with a good book.
With its great location, varied amenities and fun water features, Waterscape is unrivaled on the Emerald Coast in setting the scene for family fun. Waterscape offers you everything you need for a wonderful family vacation experience!