Welcome to Waterscape #B203
You are going to love this beautiful vacation rental. The owner has done a great job of upgrading and beautifying the beach home. There’s a new 55” HDTV in the living room as well as a new sofa, love seat, end tables and TV console. PLUS, she’s added two 32” TVs in the bunk room, one for each bed so the kids can choose their own programming. Just awesome. Plus, there's new tile in the living room, dining room and kitchen! But that’s just the beginning.
This condo is so roomy you can bring up to 8 people. The two bedrooms each have king size beds and there’s a queen sleeper as well as twin bunks in a kid friendly bunk room.
This 2nd floor (Ground Floor), 2BR/2BA with Bunk unit is outfitted with new upscale furnishings. The condo features 9 ft. ceilings, crown molding, Washer/Dryer, Wi-Fi, and all the extras that you would want. The large Master Bedroom and 2nd Bedroom are on the gulf side of the condo and have access to the huge Patio. Both the Master Bedroom and the 2nd Bedroom have a large Private Bathroom with both tub and separate shower. The condo also has a large Bunk Area for the kids. The kitchen is fully-equipped with beautiful cabinets and Stainless Steel appliances that complement the granite countertops and breakfast bar.
Waterscape #B203, on Okaloosa Island, features:
• Beach service (March through October) Not all Waterscape units included it but we do!
• Carefree check in so that you can go right to condo without checking in anywhere
• Wireless internet throughout the residence
• Electronic lock so you don’t have to worry about carrying keys
• Great views
• Living room seats 6 with 55” HDTV and Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Large dining area with plenty of room for everyone
• Fully equipped Kitchen including blender, coffeemaker, toaster and more!
• Master Bedroom has King bed and a TV and DVD player
• Master Bath has a garden tub and walk-in shower
• 2nd Master has King bed and large flat screen TV
• 2nd Master Bath also has garden tub and walk in shower
• Kid friendly bunk area features TVs for each bunk
• Washer and Dryer in the unit
Here’s a little more about Waterscape
This beautiful resort is absolutely spectacular with water features throughout the resort area:
• More than 10,000 square feet of amenities
• 10 ft. Waterfall between 2 levels of the court yard
• Zero-entry pool
• Children’s splash pad with sunken Pirate Ship and Water Toys
• Large free form pool, 2 hot tubs and a lazy river
• Play area for toddlers and children
• Fitness Center overlooking zero-entry pool
• Multiple outdoor grills throughout the pool decks
• Game Room
• Conference room
• Gated parking deck
• Onsite security
• 490 fee of the world’s most beautiful beach
Waterscape's location is ideal! On Fort Walton Beach's scenic Okaloosa Island, you are only six miles from downtown Destin. There are several excellent restaurants within a walking distance. Tons of shopping, golf, fishing, and more world-class restaurants are close by. All will enjoy Big Kahuna Water Park, The Track Recreation Center, the Gulfarium, museums, miniature golf, and more. On the beach, you can go a little wild with nearby parasailing, jet skiing, and wind surfing, or just relax under the beach umbrella with a good book.
Your dream vacation is just a click or phone call away.