Boardwalk Resort 2011
Beautiful 20th floor beach front condo
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom, Sleeps 10
If you are looking for high-rise condos for rent at the beach spend your next vacation at the Boardwalk Resort 2011.
You and your family will find spectacular panoramic views of the gulf and its white beaches from the condo, but you might enjoy the beaches more outdoors, down on the beautiful white sand with the warm water lapping at your feet.
Eat breakfast on the spacious balcony while you watch dolphins with your binoculars. Let the sunset be the backdrop for family suppers on the balcony, while you and your family enjoy the panoramic gulf views. As the brilliant colors of sunset fade to dark, watch the moon come up and light the night with its beautiful, warm glow.
The interior design is family-friendly and makes your vacation more relaxing and practically care-free. The owners designed the interior to be family friendly, so it is the perfect place to vacation with your family.
This condo can easily accommodate two families, and you and your guests will stay in a spacious, upscale, designer corner condo on the 20th floor, featuring four bedrooms, three bathrooms and room where up to ten guest can sleep comfortably.
Don’t wait another minute to secure your stay at our luxurious vacation condo. This 20th floor condo is hugely popular and books up quickly.
You’ll also find many attractive features in our spacious beach residence:
• Carefree check in so that you go right to this home (except during Spring Break)
• Electronic lock so you don’t have to worry about carrying keys
• Extra large balcony with incredible beach and gulf views! Enough room so everyone in the condo can be out there!
• Located on the 20th floor. With great beach and gulf views.
• Spacious living room with a 55” SMART TV with BluRay DVD and a leather queen sleeper sofa with gulf views
• Upscale dining area with seating for six, plus a kitchen bar that seats 4
• Fully equipped Kitchen including KITCHEN including blender, coffeemaker, toaster and more!
• Gulf front Master Suite has KING bed, a 47” SMART TV with BluRay DVD, walk-in closet and access to wrap around balcony
• You’ll also find a sofa in the sitting area in the Master Suite
• Master Suite has direct view of breathtaking sunsets
• Master Bath has a double sink vanity, walk in shower and a garden tub
• 2nd Master is beautifully appointed and also has a KING bed and a 46” SMART TV and Blu Ray DVD. Plus this suite has its own balcony and small kitchen!
• The 2nd bath has a garden tub and walk in shower
• The 3rd Bedroom also features a KING bed, a 40” SMART TV and BluRay DVD
• The 3rd Bath has a combination tub/shower
• The 4th Bedroom is a kid-friendly bunk suite with twin bunks and a 32” SMART TV & BluRay DVD
• There is WI-FI and XFINITY throughout the residence
• There is a FULL size washer and dryer room
If you are looking for the beach rental with the best views of the world’s most beautiful beaches and plenty of space for your entire family, Boardwalk 2011 is just the place to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. This condo is so popular, it rents most of the year.If this is not the rental you had in mind, please take a look at all the other Boardwalk Condos, or our Panama City Beach Condo Rentals
ALSO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER UNIT BOARDWALK 511!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Boardwalk Beach Resort Community Association, Inc.’s beautification project will continue until June 17, 2019. While the interior of your condo will be accessible at all times during the project, condo balconies may be inaccessible during the resurfacing and painting. Some guests may also encounter common area closures or restricted access plus construction noise. Ask your agent for details.The homeowners’ association—not Best Beach Getaways—is responsible for the project and its scheduling.
More Information on the Boardwalk
This incredible Resort is not just another option for rent. The amenities seem endless, because there’s so much to explore. Consider the private sands and shores, touted as the largest in the area, alongside a “Splash Zone” specifically designed for kids that want to jump around, have fun, and play with water toys. Take advantage of beachfront luxuries like hot tubs, bars, grills, and so much more to enjoy your stay a bit better.
When you get tired of the sun and water, you can easily traverse to incredible shopping, restaurants, and night life just a short distance away from the condos. Oh, and for golf enthusiasts, take advantage of the award-winning Signal Hill County Club. All of this and of course the sights and sounds of Panama City from the 22-story condominium complex. With views of the gulf, beaches, and so much more, you’ll be impressed from the moment you step foot on property.
What Makes Panama City So Special?
Never been to Panama City Beach? You’re in for a treat! This area on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico stretches nearly 30 miles with pure white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and amazing amenities for families, couples, and anyone that wants to get away from it all.
Aside from the natural splendor, consider the attractions that are seaside, from diving, parasailing, surfing, to modern fun like go-carts, water parks, shopping, and dining. This is a destination that is so grand; you’ll no doubt want to come back annually.