Dunes of Panama B106
Beautiful 1st floor beach condo
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 8
We are so excited about bring you this wonderful new vacation rental. Great views and convenient amenities in a prime location, reserved parking spot right below the unit, fully updated and much more. Fully renovated this fall it’s going to be the “go to” vacation rental in Dunes of Panama! In addition to stunning gulf views from our 1st floor beachfront condo and a large balcony off living and master bedroom, and the regular Dunes amenities, we have unique amenities such as multiple swimming pools and tennis courts.to make your vacation special:.
• Carefree check in so that you go right to this home
• Large covered balcony with access from the living room and the master bedroom
• Living room seats 6 with 55” Flat Screen TV and has a brand new furniture including a queen sleeper sofa!
• Dining Area has a large table that seats 6.
• Fully equipped Kitchen including blender, coffeemaker, and toaster .
• Master Bedroom has KING bed and a 42” Flat Screen TV
• Master Bath has combination tub/shower
• 2nd Master has FULL bed and a set of bunk beds as well as a 32” flat screen TV
• The 2nd bath has a shower
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is a full size washer and dryer located in the hall way
• Reserved parking space right below the unit!
We believe that we have one of the best 2 BRs available at Dunes of Panama, certainly in terms of the actual building and location, location within the building, and in the dozens of special touches and unique amenities that we believe we would most appreciate in a vacation rental ourselves. If you’ve ever rented a beach vacation condo and said ‘I wish they had this’ — that is how we put our condo together. So you’ll find the stuff that perhaps might not occur to an absentee landlord that doesn’t use the place.
For a 2 bedroom condo rental that fuses value with style and convieience, you need look no further than this listing at the beloved Dunes of Panama.
More about Dunes of Panama
Dunes of Panama is the perfect vacation spot located directly on the Gulf of Mexico.
All the condos have a beautiful view of the turquoise water, and offer 1500 ft. of pristine sugar white beach front property. You simply wish to relax on the beach. Take advantage of Suds Weezer’s and their motto “Drip on In” for a fun beach atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Also enjoy their great snacks, beverages, and delicious frozen drinks. Conveniently located down the street from St. Andrews State Park, deep sea fishing, shopping, dining and evening entertainment make us the perfect location for a family trip, couples retreat, or a last minute getaway.
The resort has a great many wonderful features:
• On-Site Security
• Gated Community
• Fitness Room (E Bldg.)
• Lighted Tennis/basketball
• Outdoor Barbecue Areas
• Three Beach Front Pools (One heated Nov. 1st -May 1st)
• 1,500 Feet of Prime Beachfront
• Beach Volleyball
• Convenience Store (seasonal)
You won’t find a better vacation spot for the family than Dunes of Panama.
WHAT MAKES PANAMA CITY BEACH SPECIAL
Panama City Beach is best known for its 27 mile stretch of sugar-white sand beaches and clear, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
There’s also boatloads of attractions from pirate ships and animal parks to go-carts and giant slingshots, See some oddities at Ripley’s Believe It or Not, float away at Shipwreck Island Water Park, or swim with the dolphins at Gulf World.
Go shopping at Pier Park. This brightly colored, open-air gem features national chain stores and local favorites like Abercrombie, CHICO’s, Ron Jon’s Surf Shop, Target, Starbucks, and more. Pier Park also hosts outdoor entertainment and recreation throughout the year.
Known as the “Seafood Capital of the World”, fresh grouper, oysters, pompano and dozens of other local varieties are our specialty, but whatever your pleasure, you’ll find plenty of enticing options amidst Panama City Beach restaurants
Panama City Beach has so much to offer you.