Dunes of Panama B407
Beautiful 4th floor beach front condo
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 8
Value at the Dunes
Looking for a fully loaded 2 bedroom condo with an amazing view and convenient amenities in a prime location? You just found it. The best value at Dunes of Panama has also been the fastest booking unit on vrbo for the past 6 years. That’s because this unit is a high quality condo at a below market price. Fully renovated in 2015, this unit has an awesome view, convieiently located parking spot, massage chair and so much more. When in season it also includes Beach Service for FREE ($180 value).
The location of the building, as well as the location of the condo within the building are wonderful. This 2BR is surrounded my a plethora of useful amenities, such as multiple swimming pools and tennis courts. Located on the fourth floor of the coveted “B” building, the newest building of the complex, this condo has a clear unobstructed view of both the beach and 2 of the facilities 3 swimming pools.
• New 2015 condo comes with free beach service (2 loungers and umbrella).
• Condo comes with one of a handful of assigned parking spots right underneath the building.
• Sanyo Shiatsu massage chair for unwinding after a day of beach fun. This top of the line relaxation machine has been a big hit.
• New in 2015: pretty much floors, cabinets, appliances, countertops, paint and most furnishings.
• Upgraded Balcony furniture. We are one of the few units in PCB that doesn’t have that cheapo stuff from view in style and comfort.
• Our three flat screen TV’s (42”, and two 32”) come with a library of DVDs (including Disney and cartoons for the kids). Some absentee investor owned units actually have tube TVs, seriously.
• Wireless connection in room.
• Super upgrade sleeper sofa is actually made to sleep humans with a six inch mattress (not standard 3-4) and trampoline suspension to further keep you off support bars.
• Unlocked owner’s closet with beach stuff. Check before you buy at Walmart.
• Three inch thick binder with menus from all the local restaurants for your dining pleasure. Our guests have graciously added menus et al., from their favorite places.
• A cupboard of board and party games, cards, for evening pleasure. Beach toys in owner’s closet.
• Full sized water heater (not a condo miniature) so you don’t run out of hot water. Have stayed with 8 people and never run out of hot water!
• Virtually nothing in condo is older than 2011, most newer. Fully stocked kitchen supplies (down to the last measuring spoon) replaced along with most furnishings.
• Top of the line pillowtop King Mattress in master bedroom; again this defies general rental unit practice of putting in the cheapest, hardest (thus the most durable) mattress available.
• The usual stuff too; king bed, two fulls, pull out couch, fully equipped kitchen with fridge/icemaker and dishwasher, washer/dryer, new small appliances, flat screen LCD TVs, huge balcony.
• Allows dogs up to 25lbs
This is the one stop shop to check off everything on your condo wish list. The landlords designed the property to include special touches to appeal to the Dunes of Panama discerning clientele. Former renters themselves, they aspire to provide a condo rental with all the small details included to make your renting experience as enjoyable as possible. As active landlords, they also welcome any and all suggestions that their renters might have, to be left in a guestbook they provide. It is an added gesture to remind to that as a renter, and future renter, your opinions and needs are important.
For a 2 bedroom condo rental that fuses value with style and convieience, you need look no further than this listing at the beloved Dunes of Panama.
More about Dunes of Panama
Dunes of Panama is the perfect vacation spot located directly on the Gulf of Mexico.
All the condos have a beautiful view of the turquoise water, and offer 1500 ft. of pristine sugar white beach front property. You simply wish to relax on the beach. Take advantage of Suds Weezer’s and their motto “Drip on In” for a fun beach atmosphere for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Also enjoy their great snacks, beverages, and delicious frozen drinks. Conveniently located down the street from St. Andrews State Park, deep sea fishing, shopping, dining and evening entertainment make us the perfect location for a family trip, couples retreat, or a last minute getaway.
The resort has a great many wonderful features:
• On-Site Security
• Gated Community
• Fitness Room (E Bldg.)
• Lighted Tennis/basketball
• Outdoor Barbecue Areas
• Three Beach Front Pools (One heated Nov. 1st -May 1st)
• 1,500 Feet of Prime Beachfront
• Beach Volleyball
• Convenience Store (seasonal)
• Pets allowed ($100 Deposit)
You won’t find a better vacation spot for the family than Dunes of Panama.
WHAT MAKES PANAMA CITY BEACH SPECIAL
Panama City Beach is best known for its 27 mile stretch of sugar-white sand beaches and clear, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
There’s also boatloads of attractions from pirate ships and animal parks to go-carts and giant slingshots, See some oddities at Ripley’s Believe It or Not, float away at Shipwreck Island Water Park, or swim with the dolphins at Gulf World.
Go shopping at Pier Park. This brightly colored, open-air gem features national chain stores and local favorites like Abercrombie, CHICO’s, Ron Jon’s Surf Shop, Target, Starbucks, and more. Pier Park also hosts outdoor entertainment and recreation throughout the year.
Known as the “Seafood Capital of the World”, fresh grouper, oysters, pompano and dozens of other local varieties are our specialty, but whatever your pleasure, you’ll find plenty of enticing options amidst Panama City Beach restaurants
Panama City Beach has so much to offer you.