Majestic Beach 1 – 1806
Beautiful 18th floor beach front condo
1 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Here are the arrangements for the bedding at the Majestic Beach 1-1806. It has a lovely layout for sleep and relaxation after a wonderful day at the beaches. It has a King bed, Queen sofa that also double as sleeper and twin bunks. The current owners of this great place have made so that you will want to visit each year.
The view is amazing. When you walk onto the balcony you can see the amazing beach view. Imagine enjoying a cup of coffee there each morning as the sun comes up. It is large enough to sit and enjoy any time of day.
The living room is really comfortable with its cozy size for relaxing and watching the sunset as well. The sofa in the living room becomes a queen sleeper. You can enjoy watching television on the 50-inch flat screen television which has Xfinity cable with a variety of channels. Most guests don’t watch television while they are here due to so many activities including the great white sandy beaches.
The dining room and the kitchen are arranged to allow full view of the beach. The kitchen comes fully supplied to make any meal that you wish. The master bedroom is really large with a king size bed and another large television. The bunk bed area is perfect for the kids to sleep, and where they can even play and relax after a long day of outdoor fun. The laundry room is easily arranged to make the laundry days easy.
Majestic Beach 1 – 1806 is a big beautiful place at the beach. And it’s priced right too. If you’re coming down for a kid sports tournament, you’re pretty close to the Robert Brown Park, where they host a lot baseball tourneys.
ABOUT MAJESTIC BEACH TOWERS RESORT
Majestic Beach Towers Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida offers a vast array of amenities with something for everyone:
• 650 feet of beach frontage
• Ground floor gourmet market and deli with Starbucks Coffee
• Visions Martini Bar
• 4 Large outdoor pools (2 at Tower I and 2 at Tower II)
• 2 Indoor heated pools (one in Tower I and one in Tower II)
• Baby pool
• Wading pool with waterfall
• Fitness center with steam and sauna (additional cost required by the resort)
• 3 Hot Tubs – One special romantic tub overlooking the ocean
• 2 hard surface tennis courts on Rooftop
• Oxygen Bar – Flavored oxygen to stimulate your senses
• Stadium seating movie theater
• Ground floor with on-site movie rental
• Covered parking with an air conditioned walk over
• Game room
• Poolside – H2O Bar & Grill – Open for lunch and dinner
• Starbucks coffee from the onsite Market Bar that also serves breakfast, lunch and dinner items and the menu is fantastic.
• A brand new Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art equipment, sauna and steam room with Gulf View. (Fees apply and are paid directly to the facility)
• Beach Service & Rentals (cost Extra) – Jet skis, banana boats, parasails, beach chairs, and umbrellas
• Beach side vending area
If you are looking for the beach rental with the best views of the world’s most beautiful beaches and plenty of space for your entire family, Majestic Beach 1 -1705 is just the place to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. This condo is so popular, it rents most of the year. So if you want to be sure your family has the luxury beach vacation they deserve, reserve it now, because it won’t be available later.
So what are you waiting for? Book your vacation with us now!
INFORMATION ABOUT PANAMA CITY BEACH
Panama City Beach is best known for its sugar-white sand beaches and clear, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and St. Andrews Bay. Panama City Beach boasts over 27 miles of award-winning beaches and has been recognized as a top US beach destination.
From pirate ships and animal parks to go-carts and giant slingshots, there are boatloads of attractions for the young and young at heart! It’s never a dull moment on the beach that fun built.
If you want some retail therapy, Pier Park, a brightly colored open-air gem, features national chain stores and local favorites. The lineup includes Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Ron Jon’s Surf Shop, Dillard’s, Target, Starbucks, and more. Visitors to Pier Park enjoy park-like walkways, spectacular Gulf views and a wealth of year-round activities for all ages.
Tempt your palate with everything from specialty sushi, exotic ethnic cuisine and Florida seafood favorites to island-inspired entrees, top-quality steaks and mouthwatering Italian fare. Whether you prefer a casual beachfront café, romantic candlelit hideaway or award-winning eatery, you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
Majestic Beach is also located near Frank Brown Park, home of many youth sporting tournaments.
We welcome you to the “World’s Most Beautiful Beaches” and your new home-away-from home. Wanna see other great rental condo units? Take a look at our Panama City Beach Condo Rentals