Ocean Reef 909
Beautiful 9th floor beach condo
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom, Sleeps 8
Our Panama City Condo is spacious with four bedrooms and three baths. This lovely beach residence comfortably sleeps eight. We have made certain the open floor plan is complemented with the unique features of our décor. We freshen up the residence every autumn so when you arrive you feel like it is a brand-new property specifically equipped and designed for your family.
The balcony is large with enough comfortable seating for everyone. Enjoy the amazing view of the most beautiful beaches in the world while you enjoy dining on the balcony. Space is no problems because the table easily seats six. You do not even have to leave the condo to sunbathe because there are lovely loungers here. Your morning coffee seems to taste better on the balcony, and the environment makes our beach home a delightful respite.
Here are some more interesting features of our beach residence:
• Carefree check-in so you can go right to this residences once you’re in town
• 1600 Square Feet of Living Space on the 9th floor
• 280+ Square Feet of Balcony
• The Living room comfortably seats 5
• Living Room includes a Flat Screen TV
• Dining Area seats 6 around an a medium toned wood table
• Leather cushioned kitchen bar seats for 3
• Kitchen has granite counter tops with a stainless steel double sink and disposal
• Fully equipped Kitchen includes microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffeemaker
• Master Bedroom has KING bed and a Flat Screen TV and gulf view with balcony access
• Master Bath has a combination tub/shower and double vanity
• 2nd Master has KING bed and a Flat Screen TV
• The 2nd bath has a combination tub/shower
• 3rd Bedroom has a QUEEN bed, and a 24” Flat Screen TV
• The 3rd bath has a combination tub/shower
• The 4th Bedroom is a kid-friendly bunk suite with TWIN BUNKS and a wall mounted Flat Screen TV
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is washer/dryer conveniently located in the unit
This is where your best possible vacation memories can come to life. This is truly a home away from home for our guests, ourselves, and your family. Once you explore the features, and look at our pictures, you can picture your family enjoying this unique upscale beach environment. You may never want to leave at all.
The reason we chose Ocean Reef 909 was the convenient location, the lower floor, the quiet beachfront area, and the resort building. The amenities are nice, and the design was for the convenience of the guests. We believe this is the perfect vacation rental to ensure you want to return year after year. This year, give your family the marvelous beach vacation they deserve, and call or email our rental manager. Do not wait too long or it may not be available.
More about Ocean Reef
Ocean Reef is a 23 story condominium resort building that opened in 2008. There are a variety of very nice features in this condominium:
-23 floors in one tower with 3 high speed elevators
-5 floors of parking underneath the building with assigned parking
-330+ feet of white sand private beach frontage with easy access
-Sparkling gulf front pool and sundeck
-Renovated pool house with showers and restrooms
– Gulf view fitness center with treadmills and bikes
-Indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room
Ocean Reef offers you everything you need for a wonderful family vacation experience
WHAT MAKES PANAMA CITY BEACH SPECIAL
Panama City Beach is best known for its 27 mile stretch of sugar-white sand beaches and clear, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
There’s also boatloads of attractions from pirate ships and animal parks to go-carts and giant slingshots, See some oddities at Ripley’s Believe It or Not, float away at Shipwreck Island Water Park, or swim with the dolphins at Gulf World.
Go shopping at Pier Park. This brightly colored, open-air gem features national chain stores and local favorites like Abercrombie, CHICO’s, Ron Jon’s Surf Shop, Target, Starbucks, and more. Pier Park also hosts outdoor entertainment and recreation throughout the year.
Known as the “Seafood Capital of the World”, fresh grouper, oysters, pompano and dozens of other local varieties are our specialty, but whatever your pleasure, you’ll find plenty of enticing options amidst Panama City Beach restaurants
Panama City Beach has so much to offer you.