The beach has plenty of space so you don’t feel crowded when you are enjoying the sun and sand. This condo has a beautiful balcony with more than 200 square feet available to watch the sunset or enjoy your breakfast on. You may even catch a glimpse of the dolphins that like to play in the Gulf each morning.
This balcony is the perfect space for some quality family time! This Ocean Villa rental is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo and can sleep up to six people. The master bedroom also has a master bathroom complete with a combination tub/shower. Both bedrooms are decorated very tastefully with a comfortable queen size bed. The living room has a queen sleeper sofa for everyone to have their own space. Each bedroom as well as the living room is equipped with a flat screen TV for the nights you want to watch a movie or catch up on your favorite TV show. The rooms are decorated with a Floridian flare and make you feel like you are truly in the tropics.
The fully equipped kitchen is bright and has everything you could possibly need. You can cook breakfast during your easy mornings or pop in a prepared meal after a busy day. There is space at the counter to pull up a stool or if you prefer to be a bit more formal, the dining room table seats 6. On top of the amenities already mentioned, Ocean Villa 1402 has high speed wireless Internet and a washer and dryer in the unit. Ocean Villa is the perfect condo resort for anyone looking to get away to a Panama City beach condo rental. It has easy parking, a hot tub, a beachfront swimming pool as well as a gym and luggage carts to transport your luggage.
Even the resort’s gym has a gorgeous view of the gulf! You can enjoy the scenery from anywhere and never feel far away from paradise! Another great benefit to this location is that it is still only minutes away from the area’s most popular attractions! Panama City has an endless amount of activities to offer every age group in your family. One of the most popular adult attractions in the area is the Panama City Beach Winery. They do wine tastings and really explain all of the different wines they have available. You can walk through Pier Park for some shopping and entertainment or check out the Ripley’s Believe It or Not museum.
Here are some more interesting features of our beach residence:
• Carefree check-in so you can go right to this residence once you’re in town
• Over 1100 Square Feet of Living Space on the 14th floor
• Large 200+ Square Feet of Balcony
• The Living room comfortably seats 6 with Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Living Room includes a Flatscreen TV
• Dining Area seats 6 around a beautiful dining table
• Fully equipped Kitchen includes microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffeemaker
• Master Bedroom has QUEEN bed and a Flatscreen TV and a gulf view with balcony access
• Master Bath has a combination tub/shower
• 2nd bedroom has a QUEEN bed and a flat screen TV
• The 2nd bath has a combination tub/shower
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is a stacked washer/dryer conveniently located in the unit