Marbella Villa 01
Marbella Villa 1 is absolutely beautiful! Open the front door to a large, open hallway that goes the full distance of the condo with all three bedrooms to your left. The decor of this condo will have you feeling right at home, with gorgeous wood floors and eloquent furnishings, wall art and breathtaking views. The balcony right outside sliding glass doors allows you to look out over the soft white sandy beaches of Anna Maria Island and the mystic waters of the Gulf of Mexico!
We hope you have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this beautiful unit:
• Carefree check-in, go straight to your unit no office visit required
• First bedroom is equipped with a Full bed, flat-screen TV, and a Jack and Jill full bath
• Second bedroom is equipped with two twin beds, and a flat-screen TV, and connection to first bedroom bath
• The Master is equipped with a King bed, dresser, flat-screen TV, two closets and it’s own master bath with dual sinks and a walk-in shower!
• All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans
• Kitchen with a large center island and seating that wraps around it. Finest appliances including, microwave, stove, dishwasher, fridge, and coffee maker. Fully stocked with all the plates, glassware and utensils for family dining.
• Dining Room Table that seats Four
• Large Flat screen Tv in the living room
• Free WIFI
• Private screened-in lanai with view of the beach.
• Located on the 3rd floor
• Bath Towels and Quality Linens Provided
• Elevator (Condos 1-10)
• Gulf front heated pool
• Rear access from units to pool
• Hot Tub
• Outside showers and restrooms
• Beach Chairs
• Barbeque Area: Gas Grill
• Covered Parking
• On the Beach- Private Access
There is also a lot to do in the surrounding area:
The Marbella Villas are in walking distance from the Historic Bridge Street, the Hub of entertainment in this wonderful beach community, a street where you can shop, dine, and play from beach to bay. The free trolley also makes a stop on Gulf Drive, very close to the Marbella Villas. Take the trolley to the beach or anywhere else you want to visit on the island without worrying about getting sand in your car. Visit downtown Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, or any of the local restaurants or establishments. You can even jump on the trolley for just a scenic ride around the island! In addition to the free trolleys, locals and visitors alike can travel up and down the island for exceptional quality seafood restaurants and coastal living shops via bike, golf cart, kayak, or boat. This area also offers a great variety of boat tours, fishing charters, parasailing, scuba diving, and Golf among many other exciting activities. There is no better way to experience Florida’s Gulf Coast than spending your vacation at Anna Maria Island.
|Satellite / Cable:|
|Iron & Board:|
|Dishes & Utensils:|
|Near The Ocean:|
|scuba diving or snorkeling:|
|non smoking only:|
|pets not allowed:|
|Minimum Age Limit for Renters:|
|Away From It All:|