Marbella Villa 03
Imagine yourself experiencing a legendary gulf sunset from the balcony of this clean and comfortable 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom condo. Or catch a glimpse from the king size bed, while you wind down from a day of play on the beach. From the moment you enter this luxury condo, you'll know you made the best decision for your vacation and timeless memories. Beautiful light wood styled tile flooring throughout will uplift your mood and brighten your stay. Beautiful cabinetry and furnishings throughout!
We hope you have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this unit:
• Carefree check-in, go straight to your unit no office visit required
• Back door to winding staircase that leads to pool
• Located on the 3rd floor
• Screened and furnished balcony overlooking the beach
• Large TV in living room with comfortable seating area
• Dining room table that seats 4
• Kitchen: Fridge, microwave, dishwasher, stove, coffee maker, beautiful granite counter tops. Fully stocked with all the plates, glassware, and utensils for family dining.
• Master Bedroom: King Bed, large door opening on left side allows view of gulf, flat screen tv, spacious private bathroom with walk-in shower, walk-in closet.
• Second Bedroom: Two Full Beds, large chest, built in shelving in the closet and flat screen TV.
• All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans
• Second Bathroom: Located near second bedroom, tub/shower combo.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Bath towels and quality linens provided
• Free Wifi
• Elevator (Condos 1-10)
• Gulf front heated pool
• Rear access from units to pool
• Hot Tub
• Outside showers and restrooms
• Beach Chairs
• Barbeque Area: Gas Grill
• Covered Parking
• On the Beach- Private Access
There is also a lot to do in the surrounding area:
The Marbella Villas are in walking distance from the Historic Bridge Street, the Hub of entertainment in this wonderful beach community, a street where you can shop, dine, and play from beach to bay. The free trolley also makes a stop on Gulf Drive, very close to the Marbella Villas. Take the trolley to the beach or anywhere else you want to visit on the island without worrying about getting sand in your car. Visit downtown Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, or any of the local restaurants or establishments. You can even jump on the trolley for just a scenic ride around the island! In addition to the free trolleys, locals and visitors alike can travel up and down the island for exceptional quality seafood restaurants and coastal living shops via bike, golf cart, kayak, or boat. This area also offers a great variety of boat tours, fishing charters, parasailing, scuba diving, and Golf among many other exciting activities. There is no better way to experience Florida’s Gulf Coast than spending your vacation at Anna Maria Island.
|Satellite / Cable:|
|Iron & Board:|
|Dishes & Utensils:|
|Near The Ocean:|
|scuba diving or snorkeling:|
|non smoking only:|
|pets not allowed:|
|Minimum Age Limit for Renters:|
|Away From It All:|
|Sports & Activities:|
|Nearby Internet Cafe:|
|Nearby Post Office:|