Marbella Villa 04
Every time you walk out onto the balcony of this spacious 3 bedroom/ 2 bathroom condo, you will feel and smell the sea-salted breeze instantly reminding you that you’ve just stepped foot into paradise. This simple beach décor themed condo on Anna Maria Island is perfect for the whole family or friends, providing a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere and access to one of the most beautiful and uncrowded beaches Florida had to offer!
We hope you have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this villa:
• Carefree check-in, go straight to your unit no office visit required
• Large Flat screen TV in the living room with comfortable seating area.
• Dining Room Table that seats Four
• Kitchen: Microwave, stove, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, 4 bar stools. Fully stocked with all the plates, glassware and utensils for family dining.
• Master Bedroom: First Bedroom on the right, king size bed, large flat screen TV, closet and dresser. Private bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Second Bedroom: 2nd bedroom on the right, closet and large dresser. Bathroom right outside the door with tub/shower combo.
• Third Bedroom: 3rd room on the right, underwater décor, 2 twin beds with storage underneath both, small closet, flat screen TV. Perfect room for kids!
• All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans
• Bath towels and Quality linens provided
• Washer and Dryer in Unit
• Free WIFI
• Private screened-in lanai with view of the beach.
• Located on the 2nd Floor
• Elevator (Condos 1-10)
• Gulf front heated pool
• Rear access from units to pool
• Hot Tub
• Outside showers and restrooms
• Beach Chairs
• Barbeque Area: Gas Grill
• Covered Parking
• On the Beach- Private Access
There is also a lot to do in the surrounding area:
The Marbella Villas are in walking distance from the Historic Bridge Street, the Hub of entertainment in this wonderful beach community, a street where you can shop, dine, and play from beach to bay. The free trolley also makes a stop on Gulf Drive, very close to the Marbella Villas. Take the trolley to the beach or anywhere else you want to visit on the island without worrying about getting sand in your car. Visit downtown Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, or any of the local restaurants or establishments. You can even jump on the trolley for just a scenic ride around the island! In addition to the free trolleys, locals and visitors alike can travel up and down the island for exceptional quality seafood restaurants and coastal living shops via bike, golf cart, kayak, or boat. This area also offers a great variety of boat tours, fishing charters, parasailing, scuba diving, and Golf among many other exciting activities. There is no better way to experience Florida’s Gulf Coast than spending your vacation at Anna Maria Island.
|Satellite / Cable:|
|Iron & Board:|
|Dishes & Utensils:|
|Near The Ocean:|
|scuba diving or snorkeling:|
|non smoking only:|
|pets not allowed:|
|Away From It All:|
|Sports & Activities:|