Marbella Villa 05
Picture yourself on the balcony of this 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom condo enjoying a glass of wine while watching a warm sunset, or with a cup of coffee watching the sunrise in paradise. The same views are also provided from the king size bed in the master bedroom of this villa! Perfectly located, with so much to do the surrounding area, this villa will provide you with a front row seat to the best that Anna Maria Island has to offer.
We hope you have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this villa:
• Carefree check-in, go straight to your unit no office visit required
• Large Flat screen TV in the living room with comfortable seating area.
• Dining Room Table that seats Four
• Kitchen: Microwave, stove, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, coffee maker. Fully stocked with all the plates, glassware and utensils for family dining.
• Master Bedroom: Last bedroom on the left, King Size Bed, large door opening on gulf side allows view of the water, Smart TV, walk-in closet. Private bathroom with Walk-in shower.
• Second Bedroom: 1st bedroom on the left, 2 twin beds, TV, dresser, and closet.
• Second bathroom located right across the hall from the guest bedroom, has tub/shower combo.
• All bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans
• Free WIFI
• Private screened-in lanai with view of the beach.
• Located on the 3nd Floor
• Bath towels and quality linens provided.
• Elevator (Condos 1-10)
• Gulf front heated pool
• Rear access from units to pool
• Hot Tub
• Outside showers and restrooms
• Beach Chairs
• Barbeque Area: Gas Grill
• Covered Parking
• On the Beach- Private Access
There is also a lot to do in the surrounding area:
The Marbella Villas are in walking distance from the Historic Bridge Street, the Hub of entertainment in this wonderful beach community, a street where you can shop, dine, and play from beach to bay. The free trolley also makes a stop on Gulf Drive, very close to the Marbella Villas. Take the trolley to the beach or anywhere else you want to visit on the island without worrying about getting sand in your car. Visit downtown Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, or any of the local restaurants or establishments. You can even jump on the trolley for just a scenic ride around the island! In addition to the free trolleys, locals and visitors alike can travel up and down the island for exceptional quality seafood restaurants and coastal living shops via bike, golf cart, kayak, or boat. This area also offers a great variety of boat tours, fishing charters, parasailing, scuba diving, and Golf among many other exciting activities. There is no better way to experience Florida’s Gulf Coast than spending your vacation at Anna Maria Island.
|Satellite / Cable:|
|Iron & Board:|
|Dishes & Utensils:|
|Near The Ocean:|
|scuba diving or snorkeling:|
|non smoking only:|
|pets not allowed:|
|Minimum Age Limit for Renters:|
|Away From It All:|
|Sports & Activities:|