Tropic Winds 1906
Welcome to Tropic Winds 1906
Our new two bedroom two bath beach home is a comfortable residence with plenty of room for up to 6. We’ve worked hard to create the perfect place for a memorable family vacation. From your first step into this property you’ll know that we’ve taken special care to create a most comfortable environment for your vacation experience. From the travertine tile in the living areas to the comfortable seating in the dining area, the décor is comfortable and upscale. There are little touches everywhere without being too “beachy”. And it’s the perfect backdrop for the breathtaking views of the Gulf you’ll see through the sliding glass doors that open to an expansive balcony from the family room and from the master bedroom. You'll want to spend a lot of time here because you have wonderful views of the beach and gulf. You’ll want to enjoy your morning coffee out here with seating for six. And make sure you take time to enjoy the perfect sunsets over the world’s most beautiful beach. We have even included beach service for you to enjoy at no additional cost to you and plenty of books to read at the beach.Tropic Winds 1906 is a special place for us and we want to make sure it’s just as special for you and your family. We want to see you come back year after year.
Tropic Winds 1906 has many attractive features:
• Carefree check-in so you go directly to the unit rather than stopping at an office
• Electronic key pad lock so you don’t have to worry about keys
• 1147 Square Feet of Living Space on the 19th floor
• 280 Square Feet of Balcony with roomy table and chairs to enjoy outdoor dining
• Living room seats 5 with 50” Flat Screen TV
• Dining Area seats 6 and kitchen bar seats 3
• Kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
• Fully equipped Kitchen including microwave, blender, coffeemaker, toaster, mixer and lots of oversized pots and pans
• Master Bedroom has a KING bed with sleigh headboard and a 32” Flat Screen TV
• Master Bath has tub/shower combination
• 2nd Master has a QUEEN bed, and a 20”flatscreen TV
• The 2nd bath has a combination tub/shower
• There is wireless internet access throughout the residence
• There is a full-size front loading washer and dryer
If you are looking for a great location for your family in Panama City Beach Tropic Winds 2005 is just the place for you and your family to enjoy a truly memorable beach vacation. This condo is so popular it rents most of the year so if you want to make sure your family has the luxury beach vacation they deserve, call or email our rental manager soon. It might not be available later.
About Tropic Winds
Tropic Winds is a 164 unit, 23 story, luxurious condominium residence that offers the perfect balance between being close to everything but far enough away so that you don’t spend your time stuck in traffic. The building is located on the beach and very close so that the gulf is just a few steps from the elevator. Amenities offered include:
• indoor/outdoor swimming pool
• steam room
• hot tub
• fitness center
• large patio area for tanning and relaxation
• over 330 feet of beach front
Tropic Winds proudly offers unique features that are virtually impossible to find at any other condominium resort in our area. And it’s located just minutes from world-class golf sport fishing, shopping and restaurants.
You must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property. During Spring Break , the minimum acceptable ratio is one (1) person 25 years of age for every two (2) persons under 25 years of age.
|Dishes & Utensils:|
|non smoking only:|
|pets not allowed:|
|Sports & Activities:|